I’m certain you have read this before. This is a story about four people: Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody.
- There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.
- Anybody could have done it but Nobody did it.
- Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job.
- Everybody thought Anybody could do it but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it.
- It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.Does this sound familiar? Does this describe a team that you might know or a group of individuals that you work with, that call themselves a team? Do you think this sort of team accomplishes any significant results or makes a difference for their business and their customers?
Everywhere I go I observe the interaction…
View original post 1,049 more words