We have all heard the sayings about attitude. From the pulpit to the boardroom, and even to the barroom, you can hear things like:
• What governs your happiness in life is not what happens to you, but how you react to what happens to you.
• You must approach people with an attitude of gratitude.
• The most important word that governs your success in life is attitude.
• To change your life for the better, change your attitude about life.
• A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
• Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
• If you aren’t fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.
After a while these platitudes lose their meaning due to oversaturation. For this article, I wanted to dig beyond…
View original post 1,092 more words