- It’s not personal, it is just ________.
- The purpose of business is to _____ _______.
- We need to hold people ___________.
- The only thing that really matters is _______.
- If you cannot measure it, it _________ ________.
We have embedded these beliefs so deep in our collective psyche that I bet you do not even need to check your answers. However, just because these belief statements are common, does not mean they are legitimate. I encourage you to consider that holding these beliefs may be undermining your ability to effectively cultivate a motivating environment for those you lead.
In this blog we will explore the first eroding belief: “It’s not personal, it is just business.” We will tackle the other belief statements in upcoming posts.
Are You Kidding?
As a manager, you deliver information, feedback, or news to an individual…
View original post 435 more words